Greetings from South Carolina, US!

kala_azar

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" - I'm currently planning my first hunt to Africa this August, and after finding this forum, I'm really looking forward to the advice and expertise you guys share!

There's a lot to do before then, and I can't wait to make the most of it with your help-

Thanks in advance,
:D

kala_azar, Welcome to AH.

Where you going hunting and what are you after?

Kala azar, welcome to the forum. Almost finished planning my first trip and will probably have to take a couple of trips to meet all the good folks i have met on this forum! Enjoy planning the trip!

Kala_azar Welcome to AH! Your going to love Africa can't wait to get back there myself. Good luck with the planning if you have any questions feel free to ask the members here will do there best to answer them for you.

welcome to AH kala_azar!

It's a hunt in SA with Thormahlen and Cochran - right now I'm trying to choose between the Free State and Mpumalanga, and seeking some/all of the following: Belsbok, Springbok, Impala, Warthog, and hopefully a Gemsbok. Hopefully the folks here can help recommend one, or share their experiences in either area. I'm confident that with this outfit either will be a great hunt, but it never hurts to try and maximize my enjoyment!

welcome to the forum, there are a lot of great folks here with a lot of knowledge. Good luck on you on your upcoming hunt. You will love Africa, it won't be your last visit.:p

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the process...before you know it, you will be back home trying to figure out how to go back!

Welcome to the forum Kala_azar !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

welcome to AH!

Welcome! You'll like it here.

Welcome to AH kala_azar.
Ask any question you like and you will find the AH members more than willing to share their experience to help you.

Welcome Kala_azar. AH is full of usefull info to help you plan your safari, hope you enjoy it.

My best always.

Welcom to AH - an indispensable site if you plan your African hunting trip

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" - I'm currently planning my first hunt to Africa this August, and after finding this forum, I'm really looking forward to the advice and expertise you guys share!

There's a lot to do before then, and I can't wait to make the most of it with your help-

Thanks in advance,
:D

Dear kala_azar

Welcome to this excellent Forum. Enjoy finding the information you are looking for. Enjoy sharing your hunting experience with us and also your views on points of discussion.

Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari to Namibia.

Do not underestimate the value of the REFERENCES. Put in effort to make contact with the references to prevent any disappointments later.

Namibian greetings from Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois