Greetings from South Africa

Welcome to AH.

Greetings to you sir and welcome!

Some pic's of what SA fishing can produce. My First Marlin, a Dorado of Richards Bay and 12kg Springer on light bass tackle.

DSC_0065.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
Springer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, also caught my first marlin in Richards bay. Excellent game fishing down there.

Some pictures of my best hunting trip. My son first hunt in April 2014. Took him 3 hours to track down the warthog. 80m shot. Frontal shot with a CZ 550 in 6.5x55 using 140gr Nosler Accubond . His Impala was shot at 140 m through the vitals, same rifle and ammo. Both animals taken down with single shots. Extremely proud Dad.

20140404_084018.jpg
20140405_071500.jpg

Welcome Andre
Are you out fishing over December?
I'll be in Sodwana from 12 till 20

I fished in of Inhambane in July. Not a lot of fish and the weather was a bit upside down but we had fresh fish every evening. Will be in Richards Bay - hopefully - for a couple of days in early January after the December rush. Hopefully we will cross paths with a nice yellow fin or two. :) Taking the family to Cape Town in December for a couple of days. Hope you have a good time in Sodwana. It normally never disappoints.

Great stuff, I booked a day on the ocean with a charter. How the weather permits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross