Greetings from North Carolina

LoganBravo4

AH member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Logan I am an active duty service member at Ft. Bragg looking to learn more about Africa and determine where and what I would like to hunt there. I don’t have a ton of free time to go whenever I please so im doing my due diligence and learning as much as possible here before I put pen to paper on a trip.

Forgive me if some of my future questions seem ignorant I am new to the Safari world! Lol

V/R,
Logan

Welcome aboard, lots of great advice and information on this site!

Hello LoganBravo4,

Thank You for your service.
Presuming that since you’re at Fort Bragg, you might be a Paratrooper.
My father learned how to jump out of perfectly good airplanes there, during the early 1940’s.

Anyway …. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, no question about Africa is a mistake nor showing ignorance.
Smart people are smart partly because they ask a lot of questions.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hey Logan, welcome from Tennessee and thank you for your service! The only dumb questions are the questions that you don’t ask! I can say from experience that you will not only make one trip, enjoy your planning process!!

Keep up the good work-we always are glad to answer questions!

Welcome and you are in the right place to learn about Africa. Only dumb questions are the ones you don’t ask.

Thank You for your service!

Logan, welcome to the AH forum and…thanks for your service!
Start researching your Africa adventure by clicking on Safari planning guide at the top of the page. I found it very interesting and helpful.

Giday Logan. Welcome to the A H forums and the planning of your safari.

Welcome to AH.

Hello,

My name is Logan I am an active duty service member at Ft. Bragg looking to learn more about Africa and determine where and what I would like to hunt there. I don’t have a ton of free time to go whenever I please so im doing my due diligence and learning as much as possible here before I put pen to paper on a trip.

Forgive me if some of my future questions seem ignorant I am new to the Safari world! Lol

V/R,
Logan
Welcome to AH Logan. No question is ignorant if asked. Most of us came here not knowing a lot about African safaris and we have learned by ……you guessed it ….asking questions.

Welcome to AH Logan! Have fun exploring the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.