GREETINGS From North Carolina

fisheye1

Reaction score
Joined the site to learn more about African hunting-I am 64 years old and have been bowhunting for close to 50 years and I am going to take my first African trip next year! This site has lots of good info.so here I am. Hope to find the right outfitter here.I lived most of my life in northern Minnesota,where I had a guide service for nearly 25 years. Cam Rexer

fisheye1, greetings from an old neighbor. I live in ND. Nice to see another bowhunter on the site. You will find a lot of good information here as well as outfitters. I just got back from my first bowhunting safari last summer so if you have any specific questions, just let me know.

nd

Hey welcome! I am taking my first safari this May and cant wait! I am new here as well but you have come to the right place! This sight is great! Everyone here is very helpful and there are good anwnsers to all your questions. If you have a question and cant find the answnser just post the question and you will get a response.

Welcome to AH! Ask any questions, you may need to plan your trip to Africa. There are a lot of good folks on here.

Welcome to AH fisheye1! Nice to have you with us.

Thanks for the greeting guys,I had a guide service in the Bemidji,MN area(on Cass Lake)for about 25 yrs.I have guided many clients from both Wi and Nd. over the years. I have hunted whitetails around Grantsberg,wi.I am thinking about hunting in Namibia and have talked a bit with Agagia Safaris,ever hear of them?They seem like good people,I have talked to some others but so far this one has my attention. CAM

Well, I checked out their webpage and everything, looked nice, wish they had a price list. I liked Namibia a lot, very quiet...even desolate at times. If the references check out...I'd say go for it...looks like they are totally set up for bowhunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!