Greetings from NorCal, USA

Totoro

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
MDF/DU/WTF/SCI/NRA/RMEF
Hunted
Canada/Lower 48
Good day folks, arrived at a point in my professional career that allows me to pursue a bucket list trip(s) to the Dark Continent!

I have my fair share of hunting adventures in North America and will share my experiences and opinions as appropriate but I do look forward to all the wisdom and guidance to my next adventure!

Best regards,

D

You’ve come to the right place to start your planning. Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Good day folks, arrived at a point in my professional career that allows me to pursue a bucket list trip(s) to the Dark Continent!

I have my fair share of hunting adventures in North America and will share my experiences and opinions as appropriate but I do look forward to all the wisdom and guidance to my next adventure!

Best regards,

D
Welcome to AH

Hello Totoro,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Where approximately in Northern California are you located ?
When I was in my 20’s, I was a Sheriff’s Deputy, at Colusa County, about 70 miles north west of Sacramento.

Now in my late 60’s, I have lived in Anchorage, Alaska for 39 years already.
How did all those years go by so fast.
You are doing the right thing to get cracking on your bucket list now.
I look forward to reading what you write, especially if it contains information about firearms and hunting.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Giday "D" and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome D, I heard there was another in NorCal but I was skeptical at best. You will find the greatest collection of hunters, outdoorsmen (women), professional hunters and guides from around the world always willing to help each other out. Start the planning and research phase as early as possible. It’s a major part of the experience.

Thanks to one and all for the kind welcoming!

@ VeloDog, funny you mention Colusa; ducks!

I use NorCal loosely, home is Tahoe work in SF.

@ DG, hello fellow Californian! Been planning and researching for nearly 2 decades. Life and profession didn't allow many out of country opportunities but in country was far easier.

Now that the professional part of my life is about done; it's time to put a dent into the bucket list.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Totoro! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community

Totoro, welcome to AH! Tons of excellent info here to get you to Africa. Enjoy the planning.

Welcome to this great forum! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!