Greetings from New York

Hello and welcome!

Hello Mike, welcome to AH. Hunting in Africa is about being fit, being comfortable for a walk in warm weather and shooting off sticks. And eating.

Hello Mike, welcome to AH. Hunting in Africa is about being fit, being comfortable for a walk in warm weather and shooting off sticks. And eating.
and being pampered and spending your kids college funds so you can go back. It's definitely addictive. It's the cocaine of the hunting world. Easy to get hooked

Hi, Mike from western NY. Just booked a plains hunt for Namibia and here to learn about hunting in Africa.
Hi Mike! Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I grew up not to far from you in Western PA about an hour north of Pittsburg near Butler. Anyway, you came to the right place. Everyone here is so welcoming and are happy to help you have a great trip to Africa. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are all addicted to Africa and want everyone else to be as well. All the best. Sue

Welcome to AH.
Just start reading and ask any questions you'd like clarification on. Someone will chime in to help.

:S Welcome:

Hi, Mike welcome from Orchard Park home of the Buffalo Bills! Lot's of knowledgeable folks here, and lots to read!

:S Welcome: to AH!

This is the best site for every about hunting Africa! Welcome aboard

Giday Mike. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH Mike!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Hello mfcharn / Mike,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I suppose it goes without saying but, Namibia is my favorite hunting spot.
I predict that you will be amazed when you experience it.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul.

Hi, Mike from western NY. Just booked a plains hunt for Namibia and here to learn about hunting in Africa.
Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!