Greetings from New Hampshire and an invite to stop by!

Welcome Ernie

Welcome to AH Ernie! Don't know when the next time I'm going to be in NH but when I do I'm stopping by!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!
Thank you! I have been to Romania 3 times in the past 19 years on various mission projects and have developed many close friends there. Hoping to go back in the next 203 years again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Ernie! Don't know when the next time I'm going to be in NH but when I do I'm stopping by!
Thanks. We have since moved our shop 2 miles south to Barrington, NH, due to a fire next to our building last summer. Our shop sustained structural damage so we had to move, BUT - it ha been a blessing in disguise: more showroom, better parking, expanded inventory, etc... We are right on Rt 125.

Welcome Ernie! Sounded like a fun hunt.
Not likely I'll make it back to NH again, although I'll have to admit it is a beautiful place in the fall! But I'm more of an open space western hearted guy. Your new store does sound inviting!
So what are your plans for 2019?

Welcome Ernie! Sounded like a fun hunt.
Not likely I'll make it back to NH again, although I'll have to admit it is a beautiful place in the fall! But I'm more of an open space western hearted guy. Your new store does sound inviting!
So what are your plans for 2019?
I leave for SA next week for a short hunt - 1 week.
2019??? I am thinking Africa again....
I went to Wyoming last year - LOVED it. If they had an ocean I would want to move there! I am thinking of an elk or antelope hunt next year.... Also thinking of Argentina for red stag!

SA again! Awesome! What are you looking at hunting?

SA again! Awesome! What are you looking at hunting?
A Giraffle for starters; then possibly an ostrich & a warthog... looking for cool trophies to add to the gun shop...

I leave for SA next week for a short hunt - 1 week.
2019??? I am thinking Africa again....
I went to Wyoming last year - LOVED it. If they had an ocean I would want to move there! I am thinking of an elk or antelope hunt next year.... Also thinking of Argentina for red stag!

Hope you have a great hunt Ernie

By the way kind of rifle and caliber are you using?

Ernie
Welcome to this great Forum. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed Africa. Enjoy deciding on your next destination to return to Africa.
Ansie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!