Greetings from Namibia

emtd24

AH senior member
Reviews
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
A good morning to all from a cold winter's morning in Namibia.

We have just finished the first half of what turned out to be a very busy start to the hunting season here at Shona Hunting. Thanks to all of our clients who are supporting us through these really difficult times. Without your support, it would have been extremely difficult to keep the operation going.

I'm a new Sponsor to this forum but not new to the hunting industry. Since 2000 I have been involved in the Safaris industry and for the last 16 years the main focus was to guide clients on hunting safaris throughout Namibia. Our main area, Tualuka Safari Lodge, is situated in the North-Western part of Namibia. It consists of 16 500 acres of unfenced privately owned land, we also have access to various other hunting areas in Namibia. We specialize in combination photographic and hunting safaris and can customize a safari to suit the requirements of each individual client.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends on this forum as well as catch up with some old ones.
Your's in Conservation Hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to this most amazing hunting forum. I am glad you joined the AH team and I am sure you will make many new friends here.
Groete van n koue Kaapstad.

Giday Johann and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to a great forum. I am going to Namibia in August for a three time postponed hunt. I cannot wait. You have an amazing country!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and good luck with your hunting season

Howdy!

Welcome aboard Johann nice to see you finally join.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Johann! Looking forward to having Shona Hunting Adventures as a sponsor.

Welcome to AH! I look forward to visiting Namibia next August!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Johann. This is a great hunting website with some true conservationists as contributors. Thanks for introducing your operation. There are already a few good reports here from happy former clients. Do you also lead the photo tours? Or have a photographer that you use? And did the Huab River flow this year?...................regards..............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg