Greetings from Missouri

Dutch44

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life Member 1978, ASSRA Member
Hunted
Zim 2012 with Richie Schultz and CMS, Tanzania 2008 with Paul Jelonek
Thought I'd join after talking to Tinie Kok at DSC. Been a member of AR since 2006 but had never ventured over. Glad to be here now and meet kindred spirits of African Hunting.

Hello and welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Thank you gentlemen

Welcome to AH!

I was just reading the profile information you shared.
I wish you good luck in your run for Circuit Judgeship this year.

Good luck on your hunt in August. That should be exciting. (Elephant Leopard and Croc.)
I hope that will you share that hunt report with us here.

Welcome to AH. I’m just over the border in Kansas!

Look forward to the hunt in August and will be happy to provide y'all a hunt report and pics.

Thought I'd join after talking to Tinie Kok at DSC. Been a member of AR since 2006 but had never ventured over. Glad to be here now and meet kindred spirits of African Hunting.
Dutch44
Welcome to the greatest Forum ever...
Our hearts will always beat to the African drum...and trust that you would experience the same...soon...!

Welcome Dutch. DSC was fun wasn’t it! I also enjoy visiting with Tinie he’s an interesting guy.
Philip

Welcome to AH Dutch44! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome aboard! Good luck with the election also - I used to live in St Peters, Mo

Welcome to AH !

Thanks to all, looking forward to meeting some of you at DSC. That is my little holiday for the year each year. I hope to attend the AH banquet in Dallas next year as well. Looks like AH has a great group of hunting and safari enthusiasts. Have a great fondness for double rifles and double guns as well as ele hunting.

Welcome to AH Dutch44, where in Missouri do you live? The Kansas City Chapter of SCI has an EXPO Feb. 9th - 11th.
There are a number of AH members that will be in attendance there. Come join us if you can.

Welcome to AH Dutch!

Welcome to AH Dutch44, where in Missouri do you live? The Kansas City Chapter of SCI has an EXPO Feb. 9th - 11th.
There are a number of AH members that will be in attendance there. Come join us if you can.

On the other side in St. Charles. My hunting buddy, Shon, lives in St. Joe. He will be in attendance with Joe Schlueter who has concessions in Canada. Shon guides for bear and Moose for Shon. If I can get away I'll try to make it. I'll give you a heads up if I can come. I'll buy the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharynSoli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross