Greetings from Ivan

Ivan95

Reaction score
Hi All found this lovely forum on a google search(been looking for a good forum like this for a while now)

I am 19 years old looking to become an PH withing the next few years, as i have it you have to be 21?

I love the farm life and my parents stay on a farm up in Limpopo close to the Botswana border.

I hope to learn a few things from this forum.

Greetings Ivan

Welcome Ivan! I hope you enjoy the forum and that you achieve your dreams.

Welcome to AH Ivan! All the best per suing your dream and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH Ivan!

Welcome Ivan, best wishes on becoming a PH!

best of luck ivan.

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH, Ivan !

Welcome and good luck!

Good luck Ivan.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, Ivan!

Hi All found this lovely forum on a google search(been looking for a good forum like this for a while now)

I am 19 years old looking to become an PH withing the next few years, as i have it you have to be 21?

I love the farm life and my parents stay on a farm up in Limpopo close to the Botswana border.

I hope to learn a few things from this forum.

Greetings Ivan

Hi Ivan, welcome to the forum...

The Northern Cape allows to take the PH course from 18 years old. With the right courses and rules you can even obtain a rifle license at 16 years old!

Hi Ivan, welcome to the forum...

The Northern Cape allows to take the PH course from 18 years old. With the right courses and rules you can even obtain a rifle license at 16 years old!

Hi Bushwack i already own a few rifles , and would like to do my PH in Limpopo.

Welcome to AH Ivan!

Welcome to AH Ivan. All the best to you with your dream!............. Truth be told, most of us old farts on here would love to be 19 again and in your shoes, embarking on your journey to become a PH!

Welcome to AH Ivan. All the best to you with your dream!............. Truth be told, most of us old farts on here would love to be 19 again and in your shoes, embarking on your journey to become a PH!

..except Spike and Bluey..they just like being old farts.. :E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg