Reaction score
Website
www.gian-marchet.ch
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Switzerland, Germany, France, Poland, Belarius, Namibia
@all

I'm new to this forum. Due to the fact that I have found a very good article about Shot Placements, this is the reason for being here.

First of all, my German is much better then my English - therefore sorry about my typos.

I’m from Switzerland and I’m hunting since more then 25 years. I’ve hunted in Good Old Germany, France, Switzerland (the rough mountain part of Switzerland called Grison) Poland, Belarius and Namibia. My hobbies are target shooting and reloading.

The last Namibia trip was awesome ! I could take several game.

Good shooting and good hunting – Weidmannsheil.
Collani

Welcome to AH, Collani... this site has a wealth of experience and knowledge in ALL fields related to shooting. hunting, reloading, conservation and just general chatting.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Collani! Nice to have you on the site, glad you found us. Please share some of your trophies with us.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH
Your English is better than my German
Glad you joined us. When you get some time share a hunt report. Or two

Welcome to the forum sir! I think you English is outstanding! Wish my two years of German would let me communicate in that language as well as you do in English. Hope you will share some pictures of your hunts with us!

Welcome to a great site!

Welcome to AH, Collani !

Welcome to AH, Collani!!

@all

I'm new to this forum. Due to the fact that I have found a very good article about Shot Placements, this is the reason for being here.

First of all, my German is much better then my English - therefore sorry about my typos.

I’m from Switzerland and I’m hunting since more then 25 years. I’ve hunted in Good Old Germany, France, Switzerland (the rough mountain part of Switzerland called Grison) Poland, Belarius and Namibia. My hobbies are target shooting and reloading.

The last Namibia trip was awesome ! I could take several game.

Good shooting and good hunting – Weidmannsheil.
Collani
Welcome to the community here at africahunting.com. And I second the notion of hunting report or two. :)

Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge to tap into and as many have said you English is better than our German

Welcome to AH

Weidmannsheil Collani welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Welcome Collani, great to have you on AH.

Welcome to the forum!

If you are thinking of visiting South Africa, feel free to contact my European representative. He grew up in Switzerland and lives in Spain so you should have a lot to talk about.

Enjoy AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, it's a great site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg