Greetings from Colorful Colorado

bmosser

Reaction score
Hello All,
I joined the site back in June of this year, but haven't yet introduced myself. I have been busy soaking up all of the invaluable information provided here by you all. I am brand new to the hunting game even though I come from a family full of avid hunters. My father suffered a pretty severe heart attack a couple of years ago. It makes you realize how fragile life is when something like that happens, so after that it has been a goal of mine to travel the world with him and do "man things." Something we never really got to do when I was younger due to me being in school and playing lacrosse at a very competitive level. We have been to Monterey/Carmel Valley for the Concours d'Elegance and golf, we went to the Formula 1 races last month in Texas, we have a trip planned for some Peacock Bass fishing in the Amazon next year, and another trip planned to Scotland for golf and fine Scotch drinking. Now is where this site comes in, the next trip to plan is one to Africa for some hunting. I cannot thank you all enough for the education you have provided me thus far and by doing so you are helping me in making this goal of mine a reality. I will continue gathering knowledge from you all, but please forgive me if I don't participate in many of the conversations as I don't have much to contribute at this point. I hope to not be a wallflower for long though. Thanks again and may all of you have a wonderful holiday.

Cheers,
Bradley

Welcome,
It sounds like you have been getting some practice with trip planning and execution.

Good luck with your Africa planning.

Welcome to AH...if our members can be of assistance in your planning, just ask.

Welcome to AH Bradley! I'd love to hear your Peacock Bass fishing report when you get back.

Welcome to AH Bradley! Hope you enjoy the site if you have any questions please feel free to ask and we will try to answer them for you.

Hey Bradley,
Welcome to AH. Enough African experience going around on this site to get you the answers that you need. I think it's great what you are doing with your dad. Nothing better than spening quality time with the old man.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH, Bradley!

Welcome to the forum, Bradley !

Welcome to AH Bradley!

Welcome to AH Bradley. Love what you are doing with your Dad!
Happy hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!