dchamp

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Australia, Namibia, Canada, Argentina
Hello Everybody, my name is Dan Champness from Bakersfield, California.

I have hunted plains game in Namibia twice, both times with my sons and absolutely loved it. Next I want to hunt primarily Cape Buffalo and Nyala but want to look at other areas. I am thinking this site should help me in my research.

I have hunted Red Stag and Sambar (an amazing deer) in Australia. Here in the USA I mostly hunt deer, elk and pronghorn in California, Colorado and Wyoming but the African bug has bitten me pretty good and I hope to go back in the next year or so.

Welcome aboard Dan! There are certainly plenty of outfitters and hunters on this site to point you in the right direction for buffalo and nyala! Look at the deals section as well as the outfitters on the side and bottom of the page, best of luck in your search!

Welcome to AH Dan.
You are correct about finding a place to do your research.

Head over to the east coast and you'll certainly find the next two species on your list.

Welcome to AH Dan may you find all your info that you need here.

Welcome to AH, Dan!

Welcome to AH Dan!

gday Dan , welcome to AH , enjoy the site
good to see you enjoyed hunting samba deer , they are a special animal

Dan, welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.

Welcome Dan! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!(y)

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to AH Dan
We can help you plan that Buffalo and Nyala hunt.

Welcome to AH Dan! Good to have you with us. Hope you will share some of your trophies and experiences with us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Dan! I hope you will share some pictures of your hunts with us!

You found the right place!! Welcome. I am going after monster Nyala in May with @Hartzview Hunting Safaris. They also do Buffalo as well as everything else. Plenty of great outfitters & PH's on here. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Welcome to AH, Dan. You have come to the right place to do your research. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require any help regarding your hunt.

All the best in your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg