Greetings from California!

nevets

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

New member here, and I've been bitten by the African safari bug! It's been a couple years building up now, but during that time and with all of the Jim Shockey and Craig Boddington safari shows I've seen on the Outdoor Network, I've finally decided to get disciplined and save up for my first African safari hopefully in about a year from now if everything goes as planned. Next week I'll be buying my first DGR (CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .458 Lott) and I'm excited to bring it home!

I'm really starting to do my research and prep for this trip of a lifetime (cape buffalo) and so I've come to africahunting.com forums to gain as much knowledge from all of you as I possibly can. Thanks again and it's a pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to the site sir! That 458 Lott will be a heck of a Dangerous Game rifle.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Oregon

Welcome from your southeast nevets! One question for your regarding the rifle, have you much experience shooting rifles in calibers from .375H&H and up? Taking on the. .458Lott as your first big bore is not something to be done lightly.

Welcome to AH nevets! You have chosen a great place to do your research… Nice to have you with us.

Welcome to AH.
Happy planning.

nevets,

:S Welcome: :D Beers:

You have found the single best source on the internet for African hunting and travel information! Enjoy you time here.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Greetings from the great white north.
458 Lott is a serious safari starting rifle - good for you to jump right in the deep end. Please post some pix of your rifle.

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Welcome to AH. You have picked a fine DG rifle!

Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!

Welcome to AH, you have come to the right place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg