Greetings from bush Alaska!

Cav Scout

Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life Member, National Trapper's Association, Ducks Unlimited, Alaska Trapper's Association,
Hunted
South Africa
I'd like to thank my buddy, Kusko, for writing a really nice article about our safari with Numzaan Safaris. Well done, buddy, but you missed my bushbuck and my, hard earned, gemsbok. Those were the two hardest get. One last thing, we went on a morning bird hunt and we had a BLAST! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to AH @Cav Scout :S Welcome:

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Share some of your pics and stories with us.

Welcome to AH Cav Scout!

Hello and welcome!

Glad you had a good hunt.

Feel free to add your comments and photos in your buddies thread or your own.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!

Hello Cav Scout,

And, one Alaskan to another, welcome to the best forum in the world.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
Anchorage

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to our forum Cav Scout! Being from Alaska, you already have many stories for us in addition to your latest African trip!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Cav Scout. Feel free to post the "rest of the story" along with relevant photos. Have you guys already started planning your return trip? If not, you will soon will be.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Gav, you are in the right place!

Welcome, you can always add your own report and pictures

W
I'd like to thank my buddy, Kusko, for writing a really nice article about our safari with Numzaan Safaris. Well done, buddy, but you missed my bushbuck and my, hard earned, gemsbok. Those were the two hardest get. One last thing, we went on a morning bird hunt and we had a BLAST! Thanks for sharing!
Welcome to the forum! Please share your memories

Welcome to AH Cav Scout! I enjoyed the report on your buddy’s hunt, but I’d really enjoy hearing your side of the story about the bushbuck and gemsbok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!