frankdes

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Plains game
Hi fellow hunters,

I'm Frank Belgian National with some years of experience hunting plains game in SA and Namibiä (SW).
As a Flemish speaker I never encountered any problem communicating with the Afrikaners, what gave me the pleasant feeling being home and under the sun.
Next to hunting southern Africa is a nice please for fishing, eating and drinking wine.
Hope making some friends here.

FRANK

Welcome to AH, Frank !

Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you.

Welcome! I would enjoy seeing some pictures of some of your hunts. Also info on some of the wines you enjoyed.
Best

Welcome Frank.
When you get a chance share some of your hunting stories and pictures.

Welcome to AH Frank! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH Frank! Have traveled to most of Europe, but haven't made it to Belgium so far. Need to put it on my list of things to do before getting much older. Be prepared to start writing hunting reports with photos. Some of these guys are fanatical about hunting reports. With all of the variations of Fabrique National including Browning and Mauser among others, Belgium is probably a good place for gun shopping! Good luck with your future hunts!!!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to our club
Enjoy the experiences of others

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Frank!

Welcome to AH Frank!

Welcome to AH Frank! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome Frank. If you enjoy "meeting and talking" to other hunters you will soon be as comfortable on AH as when you are wearing an old pair of slippers.

Welcome to the forum sir.

Welkom Frank en geniet jou tyd op AH. Nothing like a awesome fresh fish for sushi and the best wines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,