Greetings from Alliwyn (Peregrine Bullets South Africa)

Alliwyn

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

This forum is a pleasant surprise and I look forward to be part of the fellowship.

I am the CEO of Peregrine Bullets in South Africa and was invited by Hermann Weidemann, our CEO of Peregrine Bullets USA to AH. Peregrine is a relatively new entrant and "machined monolithic bullet" manufacturer. Started in 2011 by Adriaan Rall and Corno Van Rooyen in Pretoria, South Africa. We have experienced tremendous support and growth from the South African hunting and sport shooting community for which we are very grateful. This year (2015) we took the bold step to start marketing and selling our products in the Northern Hemisphere (USA & Europe).

I am a graduated Mechanical Engineer with quite a long career in R&D and new product development. My keen interest in the science of aerodynamic's and knowledge of CFD was instrumental in me joining Peregrine Bullets.

My interest is long range shooting and I was also responsible for the creation of the new Rangemaster (extreme long range) series of monolithic bullets by Peregrine.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Alliwyn!

Welcome to AH.
I wish you luck in your new venturing northward.

Welcome to AH Alliwyn!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome sir to you and your company

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Alliwyn :)

Hi Alliwyn. Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg