Greetings from Alabama

Riggs

Reaction score
Hunted
United States
Hello,

I'm not sure where to start, I've never really been a member of a forum before. I guess I should introduce myself, I simply go by Riggs, it's my last name. I'm 20 years old and I have a career in the HVAC (heating & air) field. I've got ambitions to go to Africa to hunt the Big Five, I already hunt quite a lot in my home state. I love hunting and fishing. I joined this forum, because I figured it'd be a great place to get an idea of how or where to get started, at least a general direction in a sense, as how to go about traveling to/hunting in Africa and get knowledge from people that have experience doing this.

Have a blessed day.

- Riggs

Welcome to AH Riggs! Here is a good place to start and nice to have you on the posting side. We are a friendly bunch, I know that you will enjoy yourself here. Have fun exploring this incredible resource and do not hesitate to chime in by sharing your own knowledge and asking questions.

Welcome to AH Riggs! Here is a good place to start and nice to have you on the posting side. We are a friendly bunch, I know that you will enjoy yourself here. Have fun exploring this incredible resource and do not hesitate to chime in by sharing your own knowledge and asking questions.

Glad to be here!

Hello and welcome to AH!!

Welcome Riggs! Glad you found AH. Check out Safari Guide at the top of the page for tons of info! If you can’t find answers, or want more info, just ask and someone here probably either knows the answer, or can help you find the answer.
Enjoy!

Welcome To AH Riggs. A lot of great info here and a great place to start planning your first (or tenth) safari. Be forewarned... Africa is addictive.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to our place Riggs and you have a blessed day as well

Welcome to AH

Hello,

I'm not sure where to start, I've never really been a member of a forum before. I guess I should introduce myself, I simply go by Riggs, it's my last name. I'm 20 years old and I have a career in the HVAC (heating & air) field. I've got ambitions to go to Africa to hunt the Big Five, I already hunt quite a lot in my home state. I love hunting and fishing. I joined this forum, because I figured it'd be a great place to get an idea of how or where to get started, at least a general direction in a sense, as how to go about traveling to/hunting in Africa and get knowledge from people that have experience doing this.

Have a blessed day.

- Riggs
Welcome Riggs - please contact us if you consider hunting free range plains game in Namibia

Welcome to AH Riggs. AH is certainly the right place to learn about everything related to hunting in Africa. What have you hunted already? Do you have any stories or Photos of those hunts you are willing to share? Where did you get your desires to hunt from? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Hi Riggs, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.

I'm a little late, but welcome to AH nonetheless!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and please write about your hunting trips!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg