Greetings from Alabama

Crain8

Reaction score
I have just recently gotten engaged and plan to have the wedding in April 2015. So we have decided to leave the wedding planing to her and let me plan the honeymoon. With that being said, I am an avid hunter who's dream it has been to hunt in Africa. So what better opportunity than have a honeymoon over there and kill two birds with one stones. Problem is, my wife to be likes to hunt but, would rather be on a beach somewhere. I need to find a great camp with a HIGH end lodge to keep her happy. Meaning if there was a day or two she did not want to hunt, she could be entertained. I am looking to hunt Lion, Buffalo, and 4 or 5 plains animals.

Any suggestions on a lodge and outfitter???

Thanks guys. Glad to be apart of Africa Hunting.

Welcome to AH Crain8! Congratulations on your engagement, have a wonderful wedding and an amazing huntingmoon!

Welcome to AH.

Check out some of the AH sponsors.
They will be more than happy to hunt a Lion and Buffalo with you while keeping your new bride entertained on those days she does not want to come along.

There are also plenty of beaches in southern Africa that are more than capable of doing some payback after the hunt as well.

welcome and enjoy the site crain8
sounds like your marriage will be of to an outstanding start ,with tying the not and then tacking some fierce game straight afterwards ,
good wishes to you and your bride

Welcome to AH crain8 and congrats, enjoy the site and feel free to ask questions they will be answered in short time.. :)

My best always.

Welcome to the forum Crain8! Africahunting.com is the perfect place to start planning your honeymoon. All the best with your planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH, Crain8, and congrats on your engagement.

I m sure the outfitters on the site will help you to plan a great honeymoon.

Welcome to AH from another Alabama member. Where in Alabama do you live, Deb and I live in the Russellville area. You and your Bride to be are in for a real treat.

Welcome to AH. Your one stop shop.

A "Huntingmoon" in Africa!!

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."

Hello, and welcome. Enjoy the planning. It is quite possible to have your honeymoon the way you and your future bride wants it.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome to AH from another Alabama member. Where in Alabama do you live, Deb and I live in the Russellville area. You and your Bride to be are in for a real treat.

Bob, we are from Mobile. Real excited about getting over there. Been once but, did not hunt. Told myself I would not go back unless I was hunting ha.

Crain8 hope you get to go soon that way you can kick yourself in the butt for not going sooner. Hope the rain in your area didn't hurt you we had flooding here in North Alabama as well. This is a pic of my yard 30 minutes after getting home from work monday.

Attachments

• DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 98

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,