DillonG

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
None
I am very excited to become a new member of the forum. I am in the very early stages of planning my first safari (working on getting my personal finances in order). Can't wait to interact with everyone and get some very valuable advice from some fellow hunting enthusiasts.

Welcome to AH DillonG!

Welcome to AH Dillon.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Dillon, welcome to AH !

Welcome, you picked a great place to start your journey to the Dark Continent.

Welcome to AH.. plan well...there will be many more to follow!!!

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy your time here on AH.

Welcome.

Welcome DillonG to the forum! Tons of info here that can help you plan your first, or your 10th Africa adventure! Dive in!

Welcome Dillon. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.

Welcome aboard Dillon. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. What kind of timeframe are you looking at for your African hunt?

Hello and welcome. Tons of knowledge on this forum and much enabling to boot. :)

Welcome to the site, you have come to the right place. This group has a ton of knowledge and are great to share.

Welcome to our forum Dillon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.