Greetings from 65SWED in not so sunny Scotland

65SWED

Reaction score
Hi there I have been shooting and stalking in Scotland for the last 37years, I shoot mostly Roe and a few Red, I am a member of a pheasant syndicate. I train my own gundogs usually spaniels. Looking to book a hunt in Africa for next year and make a dream come true. :thumbsup:

Welcome to AH from another Spaniel man.
You will love Africa.

After my Guinea Fowl hunt I realized how much I missed my dogs out hunting while I was in Africa.

These guys were a great substitute though.
Not Spaniels but "Biene" loved hunting birds. Pointed retrieves.

watermark.php

Schlufi, Beine and Fipsi

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH...

If our members can be of assistance we will do all we can to help you on your Quest to take an African Safari...

What area are you looking at and what are your primary trophy's you hope to seek...

welcome to the forum scotsman. you'll love it here. word of warning,,, if you go you'll go again and again. i am planning my 2014 as i sit here.

welcome to the forum 65swed, these lads will steer you in the right direction

Welcome to AH. The Hunt report section is a great place to start your search for an outfitter. Good luck.

Welcome 65SWED! Is it raining in Scotland today?

Welcome to AH! If i can be of assistance please feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to AH 65SWED!

Welcome Plenty of help here for the asking but just remember-

IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT

Welcome to the forum, 65SWED.
The members here have all the necesary experience to answer most of your questions. Enjoy the site!

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH 65SWED! Feel free to post some of your hunting pics from scotland we're not just addicted to Africa we're addicted to hunting.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, 65SWED !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg