Greetings, Fellow Adventurers!

Welcome to AH !

@USMA2014

Wishing you a very warm welcome . Is your rifle an A Square “ Hannibal “ model ?
Thank you! I don’t think so, but can’t be sure. It isn’t marked as such. It has a fiberglass stock, Mercury recoil reducer in the butt. Barrel is 25”, plus a blended in brake. The trigger has obviously been worked over(clean~3lbs). The scope is a 2xleupold M8 handgun scope, forward mounted.

9F03F007-5C26-4850-BE1A-9AC62ED188AF.jpeg
0FDD465A-4D6D-4E6F-B43E-31C22143EF5F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome indeed! It is always good to have another artilleryman to bring some class to this otherwise vulgar and barely literate exchange of views. I am bitterly jealous of your Oklahoma elk. :confused: Through schools and two tours on Fort Sill, I was never drawn for an elk either on post or the neighboring refuge. I did have some great hunting for quail, turkey, ducks, and deer while there. You'll enjoy the group.

We’ll join forces on more than a few topics, I’m sure! It was my second time at sill (after OBC) that I got drawn, and I never had success with any other species on Sill. Classic case of “win some, lose some”

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

USMA2014, welcome! And a heartfelt thanks for your service! You should fit right in to the forum or who ever Red Leg is talking about…”vulgar and barely literate”…oh, that must have been referring to me! Admitedly I’m a bit vulgar on occasion. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’ll pass on your appreciation to my buddies still getting after it ;) As for the “ vulgarity”, I look forward to it!

Welcome! Glad to have you on board

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg