Greetings, Bloemfontein in RSA

Pencil

Reaction score
Afternoon from Bloemfontein, South Africa. I致e been hunting the past ten years mostly locally in RSA. I have an interest in reading, learning and sharing hunting experiences with/from the many hunters out there in the world. Thanks :happywave:

Welcome to AH Pencil! Hope you enjoy the site please post some pictures of your hunts we would love to see some of your trophies.

Welcome to AH, Pencil!

Welcome to AH.
Please start posting your pictures and hunting stories.
Ten years worth.

Welcome to AH, Pencil !

Welcome to AH Pencil!

Thank you guys. Lets start slow. First I must get a feeling for this sort of thing. Looking forward to the plenty of reading first. Always something to learn everyday. Cheers

Welcome to AH, you will be reading for a looong time to even dent the info on here.

welcome and enjoy the site pencil.
maybe you could read alittle and write a little and then everyone will be entertained:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross