Greeting from Rhinoster Hoek Safaris

WRudman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Life Member ECGMA
Greetings from a beautiful, green Eastern Cape, South Africa.

My name is Warren Rudman, I am the owner/outfitter of Rhinoster Hoek Game Farm/Safaris situated 2 hours NW of Port Elizabeth. I am a 3rd generation stock and game farmer where we have been hunting commercially since 1980. We have up until now been mainly a destination for many outfitters in South Africa because of the quantity and quality of game on the 25 000 acre ranch as well as entertaining our own clients.

I look forward to becoming an active member of africahunting.com and I am thoroughly enjoying this forum.

Look forward to any future conversations.

Warren Rudman

Welcome to AH Warren,nice to see another EC Outfitter here.

Welcome Warren!

I had the pleasure to meet Warren while I was with Tootabi. We are certainly fortunate to have him as part of the ah.com community! If anyone read my hunting report, Warren's place is where I did my wildebeest hunts.

gday warren ,welcome to AH

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Warren.

Look forward to your input.

Any relation to the Blaauwkrantz Rudmans?

Welcome Warren to the AH forum. We would all appreciate you posting some photos of the ranch and of some of the game you have.

Welcome to AH Warren!

Welcome Warren! When I saw Eastern Cape and Rudman, I had the same question as Brickburn about whether you are related to Rudmans who run Blaauwkrantz.

Welcome to AH, Warren !

All the Rudmans are distantly related and Arthur is my neighbour. Thanks for the welcome! Will post some pictures of the ranch and game later.

Last edited:
Look forward to it.
(Silly question, kind of like Smith in the US!)

Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your participation.

Hello and welcome.

m_100_2479.JPG
m_2013-02-20 19.03.09.jpg
m_Bob.JPG
m_IMG_0066.JPG
m_IMG_1808.JPG
m_IMG_1875.JPG
m_Jon Wenzel3.JPG
m_Leon van der Laan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Warren! I do love the East Cape hope to be hearing a lot from you.

Thank you all for the kind responses. Good to be a part of a like-minded community and I look forward to hearing and sharing hunting stories.

Greetings from a crisp and chilly South Africa. Sharing a glass of wine with my wife while gearing up for Tootabi to come hunt this weekend. Definitely have to get the blankets out for clients now!

IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg