Steve Scott

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, WSF, NSSF
Hunted
Cameroon, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, RSA, & Namibia. Argentina, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Rep., Mexico, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Spain, Turkey
Thanks to all at DSC for allowing me to "crash" the AH dinner Saturday night. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with many of you and look forward to sharing roguish tales of horn and claw on future threads.

Welcome to AH, Steve. I love watching your TV show!

Welcome to the forum, Steve !

Welcome to AH Steve it was a pleasure having you and Your wife Join us for dinner, feel free to post your video clip of your famous Ostrich hunt. :heh:

Welcome to the forum Steve, enjoy the site, and looking forward to some great stories.

Welcome to the Forum Steve. It was nice meeting you Saturday evening.

Welcome to AH Steve!

Thanks to all at DSC for allowing me to "crash" the AH dinner Saturday night. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with many of you and look forward to sharing roguish tales of horn and claw on future threads.

It was great having you and your wife Steve, looking forward to seeing you again next year. And I second Bob's motion for the ostrich video!

Welcome again to AH.
TV show, sounds interesting... Not one I apparently get access to.

..:welcome:..yeah, show us the ostrich video..!

Welcome Mr.Scott good to have you here!

My best always.

Welcome Steve. Enjoyed meeting you and your wife at the AH dinner!

welcome and enjoy the site steve
you sound like a bit celebrity could i get some details of your shows please mate as im sure we dont get it oz ?

welcome and enjoy the site steve
you sound like a bit celebrity could i get some details of your shows please mate as im sure we dont get it oz ?

Hi Bluey Steve Scott is the Host of Safari Hunters Journal. A really Great show with a small segment on hunters Education on each of his shows very educational for those that do not know.

o.k thanks bob i am going googling for the rest of the night .

Hi Bluey Steve Scott is the Host of Safari Hunters Journal. A really Great show with a small segment on hunters Education on each of his shows very educational for those that do not know.

He has a great segment on the show where he is a professor lecturing a classroom. One of the students portrays a bunny-hugging anti, and they have her pose questions typical of the far-left rhetoric. He anwers her very tactfully with FACTS, which destroys any left-based arguments and theories.... It's a my favorite part of the show... I love it..!

Gentlemen, I had the extreme pleasure of sitting across from Steve (I'm going to use the familiar tense as that is the type of guy he is, down to earth, just like us regular folks) at the dinner. For those who missed the meal you missed meeting one of the best hunting video producers on TV. His expertise and knowledge shows in both his TV productions and his personality when in public. We can all agree I think, that there are many shows on TV that are less than "quality" productions that may show hunters in a less than a good light. Such is not the case with Mr. Scott's productions. I can count on one hand and have finger left over, the number of quality hunting shows on TV today and SHJ is right at the top. For those around the world that do not get reception of his shows, do what you can to grab it from the internet. It is well worth your while.
It was also a pleasure to meet his wife who is now on the "African Quest" as Africa seems to have gotten under her skin also, just like many of us. She and my wife spent a long time discussing Africa while eating dinner. A remarkable lady.
Steve, in my previous life when I was working for a living (now retired, suck it up all of you who work every day :)
I came in contact with many "celebrities", most of whom I would not give the time of day to today because of their attitude toward the public at large. There are a few notable exceptions, you, Sir, are one of those. Thank you for joining our dinner group and please, do join us again when ever you can. I was a pleasure to dine with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg