AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.greaterafricasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, NWTF, BJV
Dalerwa Ventures for Wildlife have 11 management giraffe available for hunting in the Limpopo Province close to Hoedspruit at a discounted rate of $1500 per giraffe. It is younger bulls and females, as in the pictures. Rifle as well as bow.

$1500 - Giraffe Trophy fee
$295 p/h/p/d - Hunting Daily Rate (hunting 1 on 1)
$230 p/p - for Day of arrival with airport transfers from OR Tambo Int. (Johannesburg) to camp.
$230 p/p - for Day of departure including airport transfer to OR Tambo Int. (Johannesburg) from camp.

These giraffe are also available with any of our packages for 2012, if so preferred, as in our Price List.

I can be contacted by email.

Attachments

• IMGP1872.JPG
    IMGP1872.JPG
    558.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC07118.JPG
    DSC07118.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 163
  • C-2.JPG
    C-2.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 192
Sounds like a decent price, Rifle as well as Bow is a good touch. Good luck, are there additional cull animals?

There is nothing like a Giraffe with a bow! What a fun hunt.

Hi Siegfried,

My father is coming to South Africa in I believe March or April, and he is wanting to add this to his time there. Do you have a minimum number of days which he can hunt? He is wanting the shortest hunt possible, because the giraffe is the only animals he is after. How much would the total come too?

Just a question of interest, how much would a tanned giraffe skin weigh?

Thanks,

You can email me if you'd prefer, pighunter94@hotmail.com

Lance

A wet skin weighs 120kg. It is not as big as the guys say. Dry I think about 10kg if not less. It depends how thin the skin is rolled before it is tanned. The larger area of the skin is the body remeber the neck and legs are long and that is why it appears very large.The body is about the size of an Eland.
We have a few old giraffe that have to be taken.

Siegfried, posting rules, posting rules, posting rules.
A few more required details in the post will help us all.

Baobab, you have an offer to chase those Big Old ones you should throw that offer up and get some coverage and let the folks compare offers.

Tom, you have been touched by Giraffe hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois