Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma Nyala Jason & Josh Hager 2013.JPG
Limcroma Sable 2013.JPG
Limcroma Giraffe Will Waldrip & family 2013.JPG
Limcroma bushbuck John & Teri Ferguson 2013.JPG

Here is just a small sample of some of the fine trophies taken and memories made by couples & families with Limcroma Safaris this past season....

We will continue to offer a great package that takes advantage of some great hunting opportunities both early and late season. These "shoulder months" offer mild weather, cheaper airfare, and some great hunting without the peak season pressure. This offer is good for any last minute safari through October 2014, as well as March & April or September & October of 2015.

This is a 7-day safari hunting with rifle, bow, or both:
Trophies include: 1 Blue Wildebeest or Gemsbok
1 Impala ram
1 Blesbok
1 Warthog
All-inclusive price: $3,950 1x1 hunter/PH
$3,550 2x1 hunters/PH

Package price includes: All services of PH, trackers, skinners, 4x4 vehicle, field prep of trophies, luxury accommodation, all meals/beverages, daily laundry, transport of trophies to taxidermist/dip & pack, all airport transfers to OR Tambo, and ALL hunting taxes and fees.

Package does not include: Trophy fees for game lost or wounded, taxidermy, dip & pack fees, shipping of trophies to final destination, guest house stay before or after hunt(if needed), and gratuities for PH/camp staff.

Limcroma is located in the game-rich Limpopo Province of South Africa near the confluence of the Limpopo, Crocodile, and Marico rivers. We are a scenic 3 1/2 hour drive from OR Tambo Airport in Johannesburg. No need for extra travel days, connections, or charter flights. We have approximately 250K acres that we either own or manage exclusively for our guests. There are also many wonderful non-hunting day trips and excursions we offer from the main lodge for those hunting with family & friends. We look forward to sharing a Sundowner by the camp fire with you very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!