Great opportunity for bow hunters who would like to walk and stalk in South Africa!

LouisB

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
Good Day Gentleman

We have a brand new bow only concession this area is bow only so unfortunately the offer is also only available to bow hunters.

Since it would mainly be walk and stalk with the bow we will not be dependent on it being dry so this hunt can take place any time of year!

Zebra's.jpg

This area is particularly good for walk and stalk bow hunting as well as hunting out of tree stands, there is a lot of water on the property and it is surrounded by mountains and streams this makes for great bush pig and bushbuck habitat.

Bush buck.jpg

Bush Pig.jpg

The lodge is very nice built right in to the surrounding Water Berg mountains and very exclusive we can accommodate up to 4 hunters at a time.

lodge.jpg

Lodge 2.jpg

I have been spending quite a bit of time since getting the hunting rights to the property and we have successfully hunted, zebra, impala, blue wildebeest and klipspringer by walk and stalk with bow.

To promote hunting this property I am lowering the daily rate:

$200 per hunter per day hunting 1on 1 with their ph.
$150 per observer

The above daily rates include the following:- Accommodation is quoted per person per day
The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company

The above daily rates excludes the following:- Accommodations prior to and after safari
Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport
Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded
Professional Hunting Association Conservation Levy per trophy taken
Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition)
Gratuities
Arrival Day / Night at camp to be charged at Observer rates per person

There are numerous other species available to hunt with bow please view the list below.

Species available:

Bush Buck - $1200
Bush Pig- $650
Blue Wildebeest- $950
Blesbuck- $550
Duiker-$500
Steinbuck- $500
Impala- $400
Warthog- $350
Waterbuck-$2000
Klipspringer- $1300
Kudu-$2000
Mountain Reedbuck- $800
Nyala-$2400
Zebra-$1300

DSC_0146.JPG

There are leopard, hippo and crocodile on the property and we can view elephants, cape buffalo, lion and white rhino right next door!

DSC_0213.JPG

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Wow Louis!
Now this seems like a great offer. Obviously the Bushbuck and bushpig as the leading two photos got my attention! the oppertunity to walk and stalk around natural water and mountains is a great adventure for sure. Klipspringer and Reedbuck are also incredible animals.
This lodge looks beautifull. Please keep me informed as to how this property does for you this year. I may be interested for 2012. Will you be at any shows in the eastern part of the States this spring? Either way please feel free to email me at any time with updates.

Hi Bushbuck

Thank you for the kind response!

I am extremely excited about this property as most of my past clients know I have my own game farm but from a bow hunting perspective this property truly has walk and stalk possibilities on game like bushbuck and mountain reedbuck it has got my heart pumping!

The bush pig will be hunted over bait but none the less it should be a very exciting night hunt.

I shot a Zebra there at 50 yards now I am addicted to walk and stalk hunting with my bow LOL.

Unfortunately I will not be coming over this year but 2012 for sure it will be good to meet you in person and have a talk.

I will surely keep you in the loop with regards to our hunting success on the property!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Gee Louis

That property looks beautifull, cant wait to see it first hand

Good day Gentleman just to add!

I have some cull options available as well.

These cull hunts will be hunted on my own property.

Daily rate per hunter $250
Observer $180

Species available would be:

Impala females $100
Kudu Cows $ 750
Gemsbuck broken horn $850
Kudu bulls (please note that these will be bulls I want out of the gene pool) $1000

You would not have to mount these animals so it will defiantly save costs with regards to taxidermy and shipping.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross