GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A BIG MULIE. JUST HAD FOUR HUNTERS DROP OUT ON THE FIRST HUNT

Mark H. Young

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon and Tanzania
My buck taken on third morning at 375 yards.
DSCF2255.jpg

DSCF2264.jpg

Tim Herald's buck grossing 190 5/8 B&C

I think I fell into something with this hunt. Nganga brought Grand Canyon State Outfitters to my attention in '08 and I made arrangements to send some clients to them on sort of an exploratory hunt at a very attractive price. These guys all shot bucks and a couple of really nice animals. I wanted to go on that hunt but I did not draw. This year with an automatic preference point I did draw a tag. The pictures reflect the results of that hunt.

There are 6 spots left for 2011. Four people dropped out just yesterday on the first hunt leaving it completely open. If your interested we need to get the application info for the draw to the operator before 27 May. The draw offers a 75-80% chance of drawing fo this year or you can buy a preference point and be pretty much assured of drawing for 2012.

This hunt will appear on the Zone July/Aug on Spotman Channel.

Hunt dates: 28 Oct-1 Nov or 4-8 Nov

Pricing:

$4,250 to include 5 days hunting for deer/quail/coyote, food/lodging, airport pick up and drop off in Phoenix, assistance with draw application.

Extras:

AZ license $151.70
Deer tag $232.00
Alcoholic beverages

Contact me anytime with questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.