Great information!!

Schaferhunde

Reaction score
Member of
NRA, DU
Hunted
USA
Hello to all,

I have enjoyed reading through some of the forum posts and articles so far, and can't wait to read more. I originally found the forums when I did a search for making my own shooting sticks, and I plan on learning a lot here. I am a hunting enthusiast, but being in the military means I have little time to hunt. I have hunted whitetail and doves in Texas, and ducks and geese in Delaware. I and planning on going on a safari to celebrate my retirement in a few years, so I am searching out all the infomation I can. Thanks for putting together a great resource.

V/R-
Schaferhunde

Welcome to AH Schaferhunde! Try to make it before that time if you can! Enjoy the site...

Welcome Hope you enjoy the ride with us

Welcome to AH Schaferhunde! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have!!

My best always

You found the right place to prepare.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH...

A great place to start to plan you safari

Welcome to the site.
It's a great place to find any information regarding hunting.
You will get all information you need on this site to get you ready for your safari.
Regards,
Kelvin

Welcome to the forum Schaferhunde it is good to have you on board!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

welcome and enjoy the site schaferhunde this is the only place to meet other like minded hunters .
theres a wealth of knowledge here and these guys will help you any way they can

Welcome to AH, Schaferhunde !

Welcome to AH, Schaferhunde!

Hi there Schaferhunde, welcome to the site! I believe there is alot for everybody on this site to enjoy. Good luck on planning your Safari.

Have a good one

Welcome to AH Schaferhunde! Don't let the military hold you back as a retired SGM I once got an in briefing from my Commander on how I can advance my career I let the Commander know that I would advance my career by doing my job I pick my dutie stations by what I can hunt and fish for. Enjoy the site!

Welcome Schaferhunde!.....Let the planning begin!

Welcome to AH Schaferhunde! Don't let the military hold you back as a retired SGM I once got an in briefing from my Commander on how I can advance my career I let the Commander know that I would advance my career by doing my job I pick my dutie stations by what I can hunt and fish for. Enjoy the site!

I will try to not let it hold me back. I do try and get out in the field any chance I can, but deployment schedules won't let me plan something like a safari until I get out. I do hope to at least travel to Africa soon, even if I don't get to hunt. Good to know there are other Military men on the site!

I will try to not let it hold me back. I do try and get out in the field any chance I can, but deployment schedules won't let me plan something like a safari until I get out. I do hope to at least travel to Africa soon, even if I don't get to hunt. Good to know there are other Military men on the site!

Oh there are lots of us on here and you would be surprized as to how much hunting you can do in Africa on less then 10 days of leave. Take a look at the special Nathan has on a 5 day safari and Willem will treat you right. Thanks for your Service Keep up the good work.

Dear Schaferhunde
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy participating and sharing your opinion.
Enjoy the planning process of a possible safari to Africa, perhaps Namibia - since the planning forms a huge part of your safari.
Namibian greetings from Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.