Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
Tally-Ho Game Ranch - 200 x 200 Flyer English 2016 $ a.jpg
Tally-Ho Game Ranch - 200 x 200 Flyer English 2016 $ b.jpg

here are my standard prices too to add animals to any of the packages
Tally-Ho Game Ranch - Leaflets USD 2015 a.jpg
Tally-Ho Game Ranch - Leaflets USD 2015.jpg

Where in South Africa are you located

That top picture of a Cape buffalo is HUGE. He is a beast!

hi guys
thx, there are more buff like that running around for sure
we are near a small town of Alldays, limpopo province, about 40km south of botswana border

The trophy fees are excellent, but the day fees of 500 for 1 or 2 hunters is high.

Hi there
We try to encourage groups of hunters as area is large and we are well equipped to handle groups. Else book a package as all day fees are included, they are well priced then just add some trophies from the lists

I just looked here not on your site , but the only packages you posted were for a minimum of two.

that airport fee is outrageous, $800............?

I have nothing but good things about this operation. The packages are very well priced. I am not a fan of airport transport fees myself. Split 3 ways it would hurt a lot less. Or you may be able to negotiate it out. With the strong US dollar anything is possible. Trophy prices are pretty decent. Bruce

Yes the packages and trophy fees are priced very good. Would like to hunt there my self but I usually make these trips alone as its hard to find others willing to go. One could probably cut the transfer cost down to 400 by flying in to Polok wane if they were alone as its only between 200 to 250 to fly and then the transfer is only 150.

Hi guys
Thx for the good comments
My packages are really for groups, this is correct
If you cant make a group and are a single hunter we can negotiate as one of you said the dollar is quite strong at moment
if its a group then transfer fee not bad but if you alone i can make a plan to bring it down
A flight to polokwane is a good option
Send me an email and we can talk and work out something to suit each individual.

just a small note

we do cater for bow hunters too
actually we are very well kitted out for this, I have had a lot of Local and a few international bow hunters with great success over the years

I have to agree with Bruce on this one, very nice package.

Stuart,

As a side note, it appears that your hunts are for 2 or more hunters. Now my question is how many PH's do you have and the year's of experience that they have?

Now if you have a group booked, could you Also handle an individual hunter wanting to hunt with you.

I have not noticed what size property you would be hunting. Went to your web site and noticed you have 13,000+ acres with 20+ hunt-able species.

Thanks for making a nice posting for members to look at and consider.

Looks like some attractive opportunities being offered by Stuart.

Tim

Some of my trophies taken 2015, thx to Stuart !

24268148ht.jpg
24268147jd.jpg
24268146md.jpg
24268145qy.jpg

Attachments

• 24268147jd.jpg
    24268147jd.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 24268146md.jpg
    24268146md.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 24268148ht.jpg
    24268148ht.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 24268145qy.jpg
    24268145qy.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 165
Hi all
thx for the posting of the trophies there Mannlicher
hope to see you again this year
yes I am geared for groups, but we do take single hunters as mannlicher will tell you, he has come alone and in a small group
we have 3 resident PH's myself included(all have a minimum of 5 years a s a PH and all have a lifetime of hunting/guiding experience) 2 of the resident PH's are Africans born and bred in the bush and don't need trackers to help them, like I do.
I also use non resident PH's which hunt regularly in my area.
in groups you hunt 2 on 1, can request 1 on 1 too, no problem

Just a small note
Mannlicher has bagged a 60" kudu at Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris.
He has hunted 3 kudu with the smallest being about 57"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small note

Mannlicher has bagged a 60" kudu at Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris.

He has hunted 3 kudu with the smallest being about 57"

I remember the posts/discussion on the 60 inch kudu at Tally-ho ... we haven't had many of those!!!!!

Hi all

please read this:

i will now offer the following due to exchange rates and just because i am a generous guy
i offer the sable, buffalo and sable+buffalo hunts at less 10% and for single(1) hunters, all other terms etc stay the same
i will offer the other, plains game and cull specials to single hunters too, less 10%, pref min two (2) hunters

let me know if you are interested guys, only have limited space

regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross