Great Deal on Self Guided Elk, Deer, Bear and Wolf Hunt on Private Land in Idaho

I will share this with the fellas and see if there is interest. Thanks for the additional information.

Glen,

The rifle season is totally booked for 2015 but we are going to offer an archery lease in September. If you are interested, contact me at smuller.pgeo@gmail.com and I will provide you with detailed information.

Sean

Sean - I will email you a couple of questions about this hunt. Thanks. Strang

We have the second two weeks in September available for a hunt this year (2015). The cost is $1,250 per week per hunter. Book soon so you can apply in time for a moose tag.

The 2016 season for archery is now available. The cost for this hunt will be discounted 25% if booked before March 31st of this year.

hows the wolf hunting??? got any pictures of guys taking any?

Haven't shot one on the property yet and actually have not seen one in 3 years. They tend to be elusive and travel at dusk. One of our hunters saw two moving along an elk trail but was too slow to take a shot.

The neighboring rancher shot one that ran 200 lbs two years ago. With elk and moose calving on the property, I'm happy not to see them or their kills. We encourage anyone on the property to shoot any they see.

well, that's definitely good! two years ago I was north of Boise for a week trying to call wolves. didn't shoot any. didn't see any! shot coyotes though! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois