Great American Outdoor Show 2021

Doug P

AH member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about if the show in Harrisburg will take place in 2021? I live in Pennsylvania and haven't heard anything . Im thinking maybe someone who is an exhibitor may have some information?

It isn't looking good. I am part of the Eastern Chapter of the Wild Sheep and we do our convention usually a week or two after Harrisburg in Lancaster. The last we heard we are only allowed 50 people in the ballroom but that information is about 30 days old. I should have some new information in the next week or so and will report back.

It isn't looking good. I am part of the Eastern Chapter of the Wild Sheep and we do our convention usually a week or two after Harrisburg in Lancaster. The last we heard we are only allowed 50 people in the ballroom but that information is about 30 days old. I should have some new information in the next week or so and will report back.
Thanks Living I hope this is all over soon and we can go back to living life like it's meant to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg