GRAVEDIGGER Broadhead Test Video

Based on your testing, would you use that same broadhead a second time after shooting an animal? Or do you think it is a one and done?

Have you done penetration testing with you Buffalo setup? I’ve become a fan of heavy broadheads and arrows (650 grains total) even though they fly slower. I like the increase in pass through shots. I’m curious to read your thoughts and experiences with the heavier vs lighter setups.

This is the first of your videos that I have watched, and I was very impressed. I have only used mechanical heads on impala. This looks very sturdy. would it be suitable for bigger critters? Like Blue wildie? Or oryx? Appreciate thoughts..............FWB

Based on your testing, would you use that same broadhead a second time after shooting an animal? Or do you think it is a one and done?

Have you done penetration testing with you Buffalo setup? I’ve become a fan of heavy broadheads and arrows (650 grains total) even though they fly slower. I like the increase in pass through shots. I’m curious to read your thoughts and experiences with the heavier vs lighter setups.

That’s a good question. I think they could be used again, provided you sharpen or replace the blades. However, I wouldn’t bank on it working that way all the time.

I’ve not tested this head with a heavier arrow build. If I were wanting to use a mech with a heavy arrow it would be the Sevr 1.5. Toughest mech by far.

This is the first of your videos that I have watched, and I was very impressed. I have only used mechanical heads on impala. This looks very sturdy. would it be suitable for bigger critters? Like Blue wildie? Or oryx? Appreciate thoughts..............FWB

It could be, but would require a lot of momentum to drive it deeply. The most durable mech made is the Sevr 1.5. That thing is a beast. I’d use it on anything. Check out my tests of it—I’ve shot it into concrete, thru steel 5 times, thru an elk scapula a dozen times, and thru 5 different species of animals.

Enjoy your videos! Have you tried veteran broadheads?

Enjoy your videos! Have you tried veteran broadheads?

Thank you. Yes I have. I have a vid test there on my channel. If you go to my channel you can click on Playlists. One of them is Broadhead Tests. Then you can scroll thru it to see the 100+ broadhead test vids I have.

Or you can search on YouTube: Lusk Archery Adventures ... and then the name of any broadhead you’re wondering if I’ve tested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.