Got some bad news from one of our own from the site

I wonder if any other concessions in Limpopo suffered damage?

I think it would be great if Royal handled getting donations to Bossie.

Well the news from bossie is that there neighbor has a house for them to rent. They are moving what is left from there place today and hoping for the best.

He does have paypal. I am not sure really of all the rules and how paypal works. He said it is under his email address.

I myself don't use paypal so I am going to send funds to royal for him to send.
Royal can decide if he wants to work off this post or start another with more info on how to get funds to him.

Thanks to all who have offered to help and ever little bit will help get there life back together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me know where I can send a check if this option becomes available. Great bunch of people here willing to help someone in this dire time . Show's just what kind of people hunters are. Glad to be part of this community. Hang in there Bossie.

Folks,

I'm going to set up a separate thread when I get a minute later today, but wanted to get something up now.

I've got Paypal, and have it linked to my bank account, so I'll be able to wire money, or transfer to Bossie's PayPal as Bossie wants/needs.

Please send me a PM, or e-mail and let me know the money is coming so I can watch for it. I'll keep a spreadsheet of who donates what.

PayPal:
(https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online) using the following email address: royalnancy@bellsouth.net
- Select that this transaction is for "Friends or family".
- During the Paypal "Send Money" process, write in the Paypal "Subject:" line: Help for Bossie and in the "Message (optional): box, put your AH username. If you do not have an AH username please provide a name which I can list for my records

Check via mail:

Royal Mowery
Attn: Bossie
1265 Waterford Way
Roswell, GA 30075

Send an e-mail to royalnancy@bellsouth.net, or a PM here and let me know "the check is in the mail." Please include your AH user name as well as the name that will be on the check. When I receive the message I'll add that info to the spreadsheet so that I know to look for it.

If anyone has another way they'd like to give please let me know. I'm open, but just haven't gotten any further yet.

For right now we'll leave the donation period open ended, but will probably set some dates at some point. Again folks, I'm open to any suggestions and am just trying to get this started right now.

Thanks to everyone in advance for all of the support you're showing to Bossie and his family!!!!

Horrid news. Glad they are safe.

Thanks Royal!

Tim

Folks,

I'm going to set up a separate thread when I get a minute later today, but wanted to get something up now.

I've got Paypal, and have it linked to my bank account, so I'll be able to wire money, or transfer to Bossie's PayPal as Bossie wants/needs.

Please send me a PM, or e-mail and let me know the money is coming so I can watch for it. I'll keep a spreadsheet of who donates what.

PayPal:
(https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online) using the following email address: royalnancy@bellsouth.net
- Select that this transaction is for "Friends or family".
- During the Paypal "Send Money" process, write in the Paypal "Subject:" line: Help for Bossie and in the "Message (optional): box, put your AH username. If you do not have an AH username please provide a name which I can list for my records

Check via mail:

Royal Mowery
Attn: Bossie
1265 Waterford Way
Roswell, GA 30075

Send an e-mail to royalnancy@bellsouth.net, or a PM here and let me know "the check is in the mail." Please include your AH user name as well as the name that will be on the check. When I receive the message I'll add that info to the spreadsheet so that I know to look for it.

If anyone has another way they'd like to give please let me know. I'm open, but just haven't gotten any further yet.

For right now we'll leave the donation period open ended, but will probably set some dates at some point. Again folks, I'm open to any suggestions and am just trying to get this started right now.

Thanks to everyone in advance for all of the support you're showing to Bossie and his family!!!!

Royal: Donation for Bossie just sent to you via Paypal

Donation Sent via pay-pal

mine just sent via pay-pal

I'm glad everyone is safe! Royal, thank you for getting the funding worked out.

Hi Guys.

I honestly don't know where to start. We want to thank each and everyone who has wished us well and kept us in their prayers.
One always thinks that these type of things only happens to others and far away from where you live.

I could not believe how quickly everything you worked for could be lost. We are just thankful that no one was hurt. I could feel the HAND of the LORD over us
and keeping us all safe. I was on the road at the time and Henriette and DJ was on the way back from town when the storm suddenly struck our house and surrounding farms.
In a matter of 30 minutes 5 inches of rain, wind and hale came down on us, taking whatever is in its way.
Our house was in the middle of the storm and took the entire roof of the top, our neighbors lost 5ha of lemon trees and two sheds. Many old Marula trees were ripped out of the ground as well.

Thank you all, for your friendship, love, care and support in these difficult times.

Bossie, Henriette and DJ Mostert

Bossie glad to see you are doing ok and could get online. You have more friends then you know on the site. It was great to see so many step up and offer help and well wishes. You hang in there and keep us all up to date on how things go.Give your son and wife a big hug from all of us and tell them to hang in there also.

Hi Bill.

Thanks man, yes I came into town to get on to a computer to get in touch with you guys.
Thanks guys for all the help. you have no idea how much this means to us.
The next few days will be very compromised regarding communication but I will send an email via cell phone to Billc or ActionBob to keep you posted.

Bossie,

You are spot on - the Lord does look over us. Glad all of you are ok. The rest of it will work itself out.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.