Got my trophies from South Africa

kdiver58

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Shipping was JNB to ISL to ATL Shipping for Impala shoulder mount, Gemsbuck European skull mount , Nyala rug and impala rug $678

Plus $568 to pick it up at Coppersmith here in Atlanta .. K

Congrats on getting them home! Post some pics when you get them up

I just got notice my crate of five trophies will be air shipped to me. I am also using Coppersmith in Atlanta. May I ask what you had to do and how is the cost calculated please? I live only 21 miles from airport

You don't have to do much of anything. When you told your taxidermist who you were using they contact coppersmith. Once mine were shipped the email train from my POC in South Africa and Coppersmith both had the other CC. The shipping is a wildly changing thing price wise it all has to do with size and weight and what is available. My cost went up after Covid with Delta no longer flying there direct. Coppersmith on the other hand has set fees for so many animals. Primates and Porcine trophies add a little more due to a longer FDA once over. 1 to 5 (I think) costs around $500 plus fees. My POC at Coppersmith was Tammy. Very nice and helped me a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg