Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
TX, SD, MN, MI, New England, VA, NC, SC, South Africa
Bullseye did an outstanding job. From salt shed to the wall in 8 months.

64FB5655-E537-4261-BBCD-EEBDC6288F30.jpeg
D1AC37A4-34C4-4C72-ACF9-63F2380C2A00.jpeg
7C179B4D-5ABB-4718-AAA8-76ACF001965F.jpeg
34FE710F-DC48-48B6-B2F1-822E6695A5EE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
beast!

pic really doesnt do that 62" monster justice... what an incredible animal!

Bullseye is top notch and I found them very good to deal with. Nice Kudu!

Agree.

We've used 3 different SA taxidermists over the years.. Bullseye is the only company we use anymore (3x hunts/crates with them so far.. and we'll be using them again for the hunt we will be doing in July)...

Faster turn around time than most.. competitive pricing.. good quality work... and super responsive/willing to communicate (which seems to be a challenge for many taxidermists.. both in SA and the US)..

How does this site react to negative reports on taxidermists or other service providers? I had two nightmare experiences with one RSA taxidermist (not mentioned in this thread). Absolute total disasters. Any rules on how or if I can unload so others can be aware?

How does this site react to negative reports on taxidermists or other service providers? I had two nightmare experiences with one RSA taxidermist (not mentioned in this thread). Absolute total disasters. Any rules on how or if I can unload so others can be aware?
Your honest experiences are always welcomed. It helps other learn and watch out.

beautifull kudu
plus the wildebeast and impala as well congratulations

Beautiful Kudu, that's an awesome mount. Congrats!

Nice deep curls.

You should absolutely start a new thread with your experience . It may save someone else from the same fate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!