Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Received my order from Murray Leather today! Rifle cases, pistol cases, and two duffel bags from my Zim hippos. Incredible looking Leather and Dick Murray makes some nice stuff!
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9971.JPG

Looks really nice! Are the bags pretty heavy?

Really good looking gear. And yes the guys at Murray definitely know their work.

A friend in RSA had a case made with hippo that had also been dyed black. The scars on the hide added some incredible character. They are pretty evident on your tan case as well. Really nice.

Who tanned the hide for you?

Very nice Philip.

Those look great!

Dick Murray makes the best stuff.

Does the hide have texture? Close up please!

Did you have the hippo hide tanned there or here?

Looks great, Phillip! I am having my buffalo back skin tanned now from my trip in May and Murray's is on my list to get a quote on rifle cases.

Really good looking gear. And yes the guys at Murray definitely know their work.

A friend in RSA had a case made with hippo that had also been dyed black. The scars on the hide added some incredible character. They are pretty evident on your tan case as well. Really nice.

Who tanned the hide for you?

TCI in Bulawayo did the tanning

Looks great!

I've got to get something done with my hippo hide. It's tanned, just haven't decided what I'm doing .

Like the look! Thanks for sharing

Very high quality goods! Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross