Lifetime bronze benefactor
Platinum supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Excited to get my trophies back from my first hunt in Africa with @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS. They are trophies to me and will always remind me of the awesome first hunt to Africa. So many people on this forum helped me and I am so grateful to everyone. Bug bit me and am going back in April 21 with Tsala for a Cape Buffalo

C0DED013-8B5E-43E1-8BD7-5DB2BA022439.jpeg
37EB5D07-8E38-4AFA-B184-16C9574D0542.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on getting them back and thanks for sharing! We look forward to that buff hunt report!

Very nice trophies, congrats!

Looks good, congrats on getting them home.

very nicetrophies, congrats. i'm really wanting to go. the information on this site has inspired and enthused me about a plain games safari

Great memories! Congratulations!

Zebra, kudu, impala, springbok, black wildebeest!
Awsome trophies, and some of trully iconic plains game species for Africa!
Congrats!

Beautiful trophies, congrats! I'll be hunting with them in 2022.

Great looking, congrats !

Congrats, always fun when that crate finally arrives!

Congratulations! Beautiful mounts! You will get addicted to buffalo hunting. I took my first one in 2018 an can't wait to hunt again for buffalo next year in Limpopo.

Had to go back to find the Zebra? Very nice rug!! Nice looking mounts. Congrats

Very happy for you to have received them! From the pictures they look great! Would you be willing to share who did the work? And the shipping? How was your interaction and experience with them? This information can help other members, and is a great way to give back. I hear you about being bitten by the bug! Awesome! Enjoy your buff hunt!

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing-

Glad you got them home!

Congratulations! Looks like you had a great first Safari!
Best of luck on the Cape buffalo hunt! I’m envious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.