Website
www.beeclear-windows.co.uk
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, SA, Zambia
Hi everyone,
the title of this post is what I would like to shout after shooting the next person who damages my car. Any way as that is illegal in the Uk I will have to confine it to the realms of fantasy. Looking forward to making some contacts here- fishing or shooting (hunting if you are non Uk lol). All the best, speak soon, Jason

Welcome to AH Jason!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH..

You British are having a go with the looters and vandals...

For your car i would suggest a garage that is lockable and built out of stone so it will not burn...

Welcome to the forum, Jason !

I've often heard that a blunt tipped arrow shot out of a compound bow at a guy breaking in your car tends to deter them...and possibly crack a rib or two...

Welcome to AH.

You know, here in South Texas we handle that whole car vandalism thing a little differently,

You just keep shooting until the cops show up, then point out the perpetrators, and let them join in.

I am told that this methodology is greatly appreciated by the authorities in that, for the SAPD it seems, range time is really hard to schedule.

I've often heard that a blunt tipped arrow shot out of a compound bow at a guy breaking in your car tends to deter them...and possibly crack a rib or two...

Although that's tempting I wouldn't try it unless you don't mind possibly killing them...

I use blunt heads all the time to practice on hogs. They bounce off the hogs, but I have blown right through raccoons, and armadillos so be careful....

Excuse me, you "practice" on hogs?

WTH do you "practice?" Medicine? the piano? good manners?

It is clear from this discussion there is some difference in hog populations from place to place!

. . . . two young men from back East stood and were admiring the side arm of a grizzled Texas Ranger,

Holster worn, cocked and locked, sporting large, hand carved Mexican silver grips with the grip safety wired down with a strand of twisted copper wire;

"Say Ranger," one of the young men spoke, "carrying a gun like that is kind of dangerous don't you think?"

"The old man stubbed out his smoke and turned to the two "If it weren't dangerous wouldn't be much point in carrying it would there?"

. . . . "well Ranger, why do you carry a .45?" Smiling he responded "because they didn't have a .46"

Welcome to AH Jason!

Welcome Jason enjoy the forum .

Greetings from Scotland

DavieH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross