Got a new heart valve & new rifle

Lucky on all counts! Heal up soon. Congrats.
I had that same rifle and like so many others of mine, foolishly sold it, good shooter.

That wife is a keeper....... for sure. Hope you do well............A classic action in a classic caliber. Get some 215 grain Round Tip bullets from Hawk Precision and use the combo on a big bull in the Highland scrub.........and while you convalesce, re-read Artie Neumann's .303 exploits from East Africa in 1894..........best wishes...................FWB

That wife is a keeper....... for sure. Hope you do well............A classic action in a classic caliber. Get some 215 grain Round Tip bullets from Hawk Precision and use the combo on a big bull in the Highland scrub.........and while you convalesce, re-read Artie Neumann's .303 exploits from East Africa in 1894..........best wishes...................FWB
Thank you.

@rdog
Hope you are on the mend mate and all is,well. You have a new lease on life enjoy it to the full. Your wife is a wonderful woman driving you to the gunshop on the way home. Say hello to her for me.
Did the bedding job on the other 303 job work?
My second wife drove me to drink but she wouldn't come and pick me up tho.
Bob
I will, & have not got to range to try it again. we have had some very wet Saturdays.

@flatwater bill
What about some nice 215gn woodleigh. A friend of mine tried these on a 2" thick ingot of lead at 100 yards. They almost punched all the way thru.
Bob

@rdog
You should have a new photo of her in front of her new car or the HOLDEN. Anything but a Ford. A Ford is a bit like a 243 and 338WM. Looks good sounds good but not really much use for anything.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
I do not know what we are going to do to help you Bob.

Best wishes speedy recovery I just had a pacemaker put in damn Lyme disease but a ruger #1 will make u feel better
You have my sympathies as I also suffer from Lyme disease. Damn deer ticks. I should buy stock in whoever makes premetherin as I use it by the gallon treating all my clothes before I wear them in the woods. I know it’s a bit like closing the barn door after the horses got out but it soothes my soul watching those little buggers die on my legs and sleeves. Good luck and better health.

Well, damn. Now I gotta see pics of the car as well.

rdog, praying speedy, complete recovery.
I am a #1 fan I've found after ejection, tilt the rifle down & just drop the fresh round into the chamber. Gravity will usually completely chamber it with a satisfying plunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois