Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Do any of you Canadian members know of anyone near Calgary?

What species?

Lion, elephant, polar bear, etc...

Brian Dobson in Edmonton Alberta-
Not sure how far that is from Calgary but make a trip to his studio-it is worth your time

Brian Dobson in Edmonton Alberta-
Not sure how far that is from Calgary but make a trip to his studio-it is worth your time
Thanks! Name of his business?

Artistic taxidermy

He may not be taking in any more new work at this time. Still worth a call to see though!

Anyone closer to Calgary?

You could try Bruce Strand, Taxidermy by Penn in Airdrie, very long delivery...or Jim Boland out in Cochrane. They both have done work for me and are excellent, not sure what Jim's deliveries are these days.

I have had great service from Global Artistics Taxidermy.

Bump…

I’m booking my first African hunt and am looking for taxidermists in Alberta. I live in Edmonton, but am open to suggestions. Do the recommendations from years ago in this forum still stand? Silver Willow and some others. Any other recommendations?

IMG_8805.jpeg

Google search brought it right up

Brian Dobson has done a couple mule deer and antelope for me that were excellent. I'm not sure if he is doing any African taxidermy anymore, but it may be worth a call. Had all my African animals done in Africa, so I can't comment on that. Good luck.

Bump…

I’m booking my first African hunt and am looking for taxidermists in Alberta. I live in Edmonton, but am open to suggestions. Do the recommendations from years ago in this forum still stand? Silver Willow and some others. Any other recommendations?
Global Artistic's just north of Calgary has done very nice mounts for me. I sent you a PM.
Sam

Global Artistic's just north of Calgary has done very nice mounts for me. I sent you a PM.
Sam
Thanks Sam. Thanks for the suggestions, especially first hand experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross