rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
For sale:

1.) A brand new Zeiss 2-10x42 HD5 rifle scope. Z-600 BDC reticle. 1" tube. New In box. Never mounted. With Warranty. With Sales Receipt from Authorized dealer. A fantastic do-all optic. MSRP is around $950ish. Will take $700 I paid for it firm plus shipping. (if using Paypal You pay fees)

2.) A very rare, excellent condition Swarovski Habicht 1.25-4x straight tube optic with #4 German Reticle. This is THE double rifle and dangerous game opitce and its not made any more. The newer Z6 1-6 is a lot longer and heavier making the 1.25-4x the perfect dangerous game option. A present it is mounted with 30mm Ruger rings that will fit a Model 77 or Ruger #1. I would include the rings if it was of use to you. Excellent condition. $800 plus shipping.

3.) I have a Schmidt and Bender that is maybe 6-7 years old in minty condition somewhere. I need to look at it and figure out what it is. I think its a 1-6x42 Zenith but it may be the 3x9. If you express interest in it I'll get you the details. If it is a model that MSRP's in the $2400-$2600 range I'll let it go in near mint condition for $1600 plus shipping.

email dtroymoritz at gmail dot com

All three are sold. Thanks for checking. See my other classified for a nice 1-6 power zeiss diavari 30mm optic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,