good outfitter in eastern cape/Kwazulu natal.....any recommendations?

Raseni

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
3; Danish Hawking club, danish hunting association, and nordic safari club
Hunted
Denmark, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Namibia, Finland
Hi all,

I am thinking of doing another african safari, this time I would like to do the eastern cape/Kwazulu natal, as there a many interesting animals there, and I have a friend live in Durban working on a project with crowned eagles, and could visit him at the same time.

I am looking for for a place where the following animals could be hunted;

blue duiker
red duiker
cape grysbuck
sharps grysbuck
klipspringer
mountain reedbuck
cape bushbuck
bushpig
caracal

any recommendations for an outfitter that could offer these animals?

regards
Rasmus

The best for bushpig is Clayton at Umdende, Umdende Home. He has some of the other animals close to him also. I am hunting with him next week. I haven't checked recently but a few months back he and his partner were well over 200 pigs. A lot going over 100kg. He is a blast to hunt with.

There are several great outfitters on here in the Cape. I have heard and read a lot of good things about Marius with KMG Safaris. Home - KMG Hunting Safaris

I have hunted with Ally Robins of Ally Robins Safaris in the KZN. First class outfit and a lot of fun hunting with him.

Ally Robins Safaris

Hi Rasmus,
I have left you personal message. Please don't hesitate if I can assist you in any way.
Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg