Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
I got a surprise email today from my shipper in South Africa. I had a trophy shipment scheduled right as the country locked down. The shipper sent the air way bill and the crates are on their way to Houston. I hope everyone else starts to get their trophy shipments as well.

Wow! Good to hear!

That’s fantastic!!

Excellent news!

Did you check to see if they hi-jacked the plane? :eek:

I was notified earlier this week that my trophies would be going out on a "charter"...received the shipping notification yesterday that they had made it to IAD arriving on SAA from JNB. Hope to pick them up from Trophy Shippers next week in Chicago. They had been sitting at Rex Freight since late February and just as things started to lock down.

I got a surprise email today from my shipper in South Africa. I had a trophy shipment scheduled right as the country locked down. The shipper sent the air way bill and the crates are on their way to Houston. I hope everyone else starts to get their trophy shipments as well.
John Ed,
I am excited to hear this as I am also waiting on a big shipment of finished taxidermy in RSA. I’ll have to have a party when mine arrives
Philip

Great News!

Good to hear that, I´m also waiting

Very good news!

@JES Adventures , John Ed, congrats on getting a shipment actually shipped. Just as a FYI, about a year ago I had a shipment from JNB to IAH, via ATL on Delta Cargo. I tracked it every day and it was interesting because the "flight" from ATL to IAH was really a truck. Not a big deal, but it wasn't a flight. I used Coppersmith and picked the crate up from their warehouse and it went very smooth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg