Good morning from Western NY

Welcome sir. I hunted with Marius last August, as a matter of fact the buffalo in my avitar was taken with him in the Timbavati up in Limpopo. After that we flew back down to the cape where I hunted PG with him. Your in excellent hands and you will have a trip to remember forever. PM me if you’d like any additional information.

Does your wife use the 300 Win Mag. as well? I used Barnes 225 Gr TSX bullets in my 35 Whelen for my first African hunt.
I load my own and they may have been traveling a little faster than most. All shots on Waterbuck, Gemsbok and Blue Wildebeest were pass throughs. None of them traveled more than 40 yards. Two didn't make it half that distance. No follow up shots were required.
She has a new Browning X bolt LH in 7mm-08, I'm trying to decide on a bullet- maybe a 120 TTSX or 140 TTSX, the groups will dictate which one to use.
I have yet to recover a Barnes rifle bullet, they have always given me two holes to leak from. I did recover a Barnes muzzleloader bullet after going stem to stern in a large whitetail doe.

Welcome sir. I hunted with Marius last August, as a matter of fact the buffalo in my avitar was taken with him in the Timbavati up in Limpopo. After that we flew back down to the cape where I hunted PG with him. Your in excellent hands and you will have a trip to remember forever. PM me if you’d like any additional information.
Thank You Sir!
I was most impressed with Marius from the beginning and I am sure we made the right choice with KMG.
Nice buffalo, I'm thinking maybe 2020 or 2021 return for buff.

Welcome to the posting side of AH!

KEC, my "vote" for the bullet to use in your wife's 7-08 is the 140 Gr. That is a fantastic caliber for deer sized game.

Welcome to AH KEC! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to this great forum KEC! Enjoy the site!

Welcome KEC! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH KEC! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois