Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
rsa, Namibia
Always planning my next trip. Always seems to center around kudu. (Southern greater is what I’m interested in here but love to hear about east capes too.) There are a few older threads on areas and outfits to hunt for good kudu. From what I’ve looked at there are a few hunts that keep coming up. Kowa and a couple places in the northeast of Namibia, bokomasa and tholo in Botswana, mokore in Mozambique, and several places in Limpopo. Not looking for a pay by the inch hunt are any specific size, just a good place to hunt where there’s at least a chance you might find that monster.
Not particularly looking for any offers. Just wondering if anybody had any new insights or recommendations. Or any new thoughts on kudu hunting.

I’m similar to you in that kudu are my main interest in Africa. This year I’m headed to Limpopo with Chris Troskie. One good thing about the Eastern Cape which will lure me back there someday is the ability to hunt multiple kudu in one trip because of affordability - the folks I went with offer a discount on second and third kudu bulls (Blaauwkrantz). Enjoy your quest!

The kudu hunting in May is incredible! Lots of excellent choices. I think for me it’s the best hunt in Africa hands down!

For Southern Greater Kudu, my hunt at Kowas in Namibia was exceptional and highly recommended.

On the East Cape I can personally reccommend KMG Safaris who have great Kudu areas, and I think I'll just have to chase one on my return this August ;)

Nothing beats hunting Kudu in the hills of the limpopo although, the Eastern Cape in May is magnificent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg