Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Alaska, Kansas, Maryland)
Maybe it's really not feasible.
Maybe it doesn't actually get done.

But... I just heard him in an interview on Fox say that Texas is going to finish a border wall and start policing/making arrests of illegals.

Again, maybe it's not realistic but I love the virtual middle finger he's pointing in Biden's direction. Rock on Governor...

I hope its real as states are responsible for the welfare of the people.

I've been saying this since this crap started. Tell the feds to screw off and police your own border if need be.

Maybe it's really not feasible.
Maybe it doesn't actually get done.

But... I just heard him in an interview on Fox say that Texas is going to finish a border wall and start policing/making arrests of illegals.

Again, maybe it's not realistic but I love the virtual middle finger he's pointing in Biden's direction. Rock on Governor...
For the state to survive as conservative, a lot of house cleaning needs to be done around the major cities. A border wall will only keep the illegal alien democrat voters out (for a while) as the leftists march like ants out of other states to smother resistance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg