Good Day!

Arzie

Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
Washington, Idaho
Greetings to you fine Sirs and Ma'ams. I've been quietly stalking the posts for a bit now trying to learn as much as I can before my first Africa hunt in August this year. Thanks for the insights and I am looking forward to growing my knowlege.

Terry

Welcome to AH.

Of course you will need to expound on your opening statement.
What country, what outfitter, what animals, what rifle, what caliber...
How else are we going to properly criticize you? ;)
Just kidding around.
Again, welcome to AH.

Welcome to the dark side. Congrats on booking a safari, will be watching for a report and pictures on your return.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Arzie. Please provide us with a little more information about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Where do you live?

Welcome to AH!

Greetings to you fine Sirs and Ma'ams. I've been quietly stalking the posts for a bit now trying to learn as much as I can before my first Africa hunt in August this year. Thanks for the insights and I am looking forward to growing my knowlege.

Terry

Hello Arzie,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Welcome to AH Terry! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome aboard Arzie. Please provide us with a little more information about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Where do you live?
I'd say I'm more of a shooter than a hunter. I have cows in the front yard so that's definitely cheaper than the hunt. I've hunted a couple of time for deer, but weather forced me out of the Frank Church in ID (didn't want to winter over at 10,000') and had a few walks in the woods with a gun here in WA. I've shot a few targets of opportunity, but nothing special to speak of.
I learned to reload as kid and still reload today. I was lucky to have a father that was an FFL and we lived out and away from everyone. He let us shoot almost all we wanted. I once got in trouble because my bro and I burned through 10k rounds over the summer.
I'm a super lucky guy, a friend is taking 5 of us to Namibia this Aug/Sep for some plains game. I'd just like to bring back a coupe of zebra hides for my kids and some cool horns for the shop.

Giday Terry and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard!

Hi terry, welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome to AH!!

Arzie, welcome to the AH forum! Glad you decided to participate. You are very lucky to have such a good friend indeed!
Don't forget to start practicing off of sticks if you will be walk and stalk hunting! That’s the usual method.

Best of luck on your first safari. Beware as it often becomes an addiction :giggle:

Welcome to AH!

Terry
Welcome to AH. You came to the right place.

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

Welcome to the AH family. This the place if you have gunpowder running through your veins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.