Going To Africa - New to AH

Living.....you found the right place. Congrats on the hunt. What are you thinking of taking?

Well I am going for a Lioness, so that should be an interesting first safari...not sure what I am going to do on the plains game side...I like pretty much all of them haha, I need to make sure I don't get carried away!!!

Welcome to AH LivingTheDream! You've picked a great outfit Your in for a treat can't wait to hear all about it with lot's of Pics.

Thank you! I have learned more about Africa hunting in the last 6 months then I ever thought I would. I am pretty excited and glad to be part of the group. I will be sure to post a ton of pics and will try not to bore everyone with my write up, haha.

Well I am going for a Lioness, so that should be an interesting first safari...not sure what I am going to do on the plains game side...I like pretty much all of them haha, I need to make sure I don't get carried away!!!
Good luck. I go on my first one in June and I passed carried away 6 months ago. Lol. I know what you mean, I want one of everything. It started out as a lion/buff hunt. With a kudu and zebra for the kids. We've added springbuck and bushbuck to the hit list and God knows what else once we get there.

Gizmo just wait till you get there and see sooooo many animals. The temptation to keep shooting is great sir. Keep adding to the list as you never know when you can go back.

I think the best thing I saw here was pick one or two target species and if the tracker/ph get excited over an animal, shoot it and worry about the bill later.

yep that's right , if you turn down an animal , and the p.h asks to borrow your firearm , get on the stix flat strap .............

Welcome aboard, congrats on your upcoming hunt. What state or country are you from?

Welcome to the forum @LivingTheDream

Enjoy the safari and be sure to write a report on the hunt!

Welcome.....
Your in good hands with AH and all there members...
Also we take care of the Comre clients and no you have all your bases covered ......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg